To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers in an ever-evolving industry, Oracle Marketing Cloud has announced the winners of the 2014 Markie Awards, presented at Modern Marketing Experience Europe this week in London.
Hosted by General Manager, Kevin Akeroyd at the Hilton Metropole London, the 2014 Markie Awards recognize marketers who are demonstrating leadership in their respective industries with creative, innovative, and effective campaigns that successfully utilize modern marketing techniques to deliver revenue to their companies’ bottom lines.
Now in its eighth year, the Markie Awards is an annual event that recognizes outstanding achievements in marketing across 12 categories, including IT-marketing collaboration, social marketing, content marketing, marketing metrics and campaign creativity.
The Markie Awards recognized 44 companies and leaders for creative, innovative and effective modern marketing practices that delivered increased engagement, conversation and ROI.
Check out the full list of the 2014 Markie Award Winners (drumroll please!):
- Best Cross Channel Marketing Program – Tivoli
- Best Data Orchestration – FIS
- Best International Campaign – Exact Software
- Best IT-Marketing Collaboration – Rautaruuukki
- Best Lead Nurturing Program – Cetera Financial Group
- Best Social Campaign – Marriott Rewards
- Content is King – PetRelocation
- Extraordinary Email – B&Q
- Integration Innovation – Platts
- Metrics That Matter – AGCO Corporation
- Modern Marketing Leader of the Year – Lynn Lucas, Good Technology
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign – Thermo Fisher Scientific
Congratulations to all the winners and finalists. Keep up the great work by showing us how you execute on modern marketing musts!